The tourist jewel of Podkarpackie are the mountains, among them the most famous parts of the Bieszczady in the area of the Bieszczady National Park. Its landscape and cultural diversity makes it one of the most interesting regions in the country. Podkarpackie is one of the least polluted places in Poland.
Hardly anyone knows that Podkarpackie does not have any natural lakes. The most popular of the reservoirs among the Bieszczady is Solina Lagoon, known as the „Bieszczad sea” with the country’s largest water dam (82m in height), it is one of the region’s main holiday destinations.
It departs from Arłamów in the morning. Then it goes towards the border crossing in Krościenko.
- Chyrów – – an impressive Jesuits monastery, in the era of Second Republic, it was considered one of the best schools in Poland and Europe.
- Stara Sól – former Polish church;
- Jasienica Castle – church and historic belfry from the 18th century.
- Sianki – departure for Wołosianki. The train running over 18km passes through 6 tunnels and over 27 viaducts and the line is named by Mieczysław Orłowicz the most beautiful railway line of the Northern Carpathians.
Array (  => 3781 )
- from 1005 zł person / night
Mental spa package by Jakub B. Bączek